Diploma in Education
The program welcomes applications from Monastic School Teachers, Private Teachers and Goverment Teachers. 22 teachers are selected each year.
- Teachers have to submit
their form, take online level test and oral test to attend in PIU-TEAMS.
- Teachers must be between the ages of 16 and 45.
- Teachers must pass Grade 10.
- Have interest in teaching and learning
- Have strong academic and social skills and have leadership potential
- Must be mature and open minded
Courses & Activities
- 9 months course- Basic English, Elementary & Pre-intermediate
course by foreign volunteers and experts
- Modern Teaching Methodology by British professional, SES German Expert and Australian Teachers
- Gardening and Environmental Science
- Science Experiment by German Expert
- Computing lesson
- Online teaching (Skype)
- English Language Foundation (for more detail contact organizer)
- School Observation Trip and Teaching Practice in Phaung Daw Oo Classes
- Exchange activities with Montressori School in Germany
The nine months long program is divided into 2 terms of 4 months each.In the first term studying, we focus on English proficiency and Introductory teaching skills. After that we do further English and teaching strategies, to equip students with the skills
to teach in Monastic Schools. There are Public Speaking activities and reading club weekly which is lead by student council. As additional activity of the program, students maintain garden to learn by doing.They also have to learn sport and art as additional
lesson which are given by German Volunteer. Please note that after the program, participants have to do one month Knowlege Transfer and teaching in Monastic Schools in Myanmar.
Application form can be sent through
Viber, Facebook and Gmail(just download form from our TEAMS Facebook Page) or sumbit online application. Soft copies must be submitted to email@example.com or 09 40 25 98 710 (viber). Hard copies must be sent to TEAMS Office, 4th floor, NTTC Building,
Phaug Daw Oo Monastic School, 19th Street, Nanshae, Mandalay.
Selection Process – 1. Applicants have to fill the form and please submit an application on time.
Deadline for application is 31.10.2019.
have to take written test on 5.11.2019.
3. Applicants will also need to take oral test on 19.11.2019.
On 28th Nov 2019, TEAMS office will announce the selected applicants.
This program is supported by Forderverein Myanmar ( www.help-myanmar.net
Application Deadline- 31.10.2019