Diploma in Education
The program welcomes applications from both Monastic School Teachers and Private Teachers.
- be between the ages of 16 and 45
- pass Grade 10
- have interest in teaching and learning English
- have strong academic and social skills and have leadership potential
- be mature and open minded
- 9 months course- Basic English, Elementary & Pre-intermediate course by foreign volunteers and experts
- Modern Teaching Methodology by British professional, SES German Expert and Australian Teachers
and Environmental Science
- Science Experiment by German Expert
- Computing lesson
- Online teaching (Skype)
- English Language Foundation (for more detail contact organizer)
- School Observation Trip and Teaching Practice
in Phaung Daw Oo Classes
- Exchange activities with Montressori School in Germany
The courses and activities are not listed in detail. For more information, contact Program Manager
This is one year teacher training program and will
take place in Phaung Daw Oo Monastic Education High School. It will be focused on modern teaching and English proficiency. Please note that after the program, participants have to do one month Knowlege Transfer and teaching in Monastic Schools in Myanmar.
Application form will be sent through Viber, Facebook and Gmail or just download from our TEAMS Facebook Page. Soft copies must be submitted to email@example.com or 09 40 25 98 710 (viber). Hard copies must be
sent to TEAMS Office, 4th floor, NTTC Building, Phaug Daw Oo Monastic School, 19th Street, Nanshae, Mandalay.
Selection Process – 1. Applicants have to fill the form and please submit an application on time.
application is 30.10.2018.
2. Applicants have to take written test on 8.11.2018.
3. Applicants will also need to take oral test on 19.11.2018.
On 28th Nov 2018, TEAMS office will announce the selected applicants.
This program is
supported by Forderverein Myanmar ( www.help-myanmar.net )
Application Deadline- 30.10.2018
Application Deadline is over! Please
apply next year!